Florida’s A&ES assists world-class architect Jeffrey Beers with comfortable interior design and fabrication for The Inn at Fifth Avenue in Naples
Attraction and Entertainment Services has been tasked yet again by renowned architect and designer Jeffrey Beers International to assist with fabrication for Fifth Avenue’s newest restaurant in Naples, Florida – Avenue5. With a comfortably luxurious interior and patio ambiance, extensive wine selection and exquisite menu of meats and coastal seafood, Avenue5 is sure to provide a dining experience to remember.
Attraction & Entertainment Solutions (Jacksonville, FL) was tasked with fabricating much of the ornamental interior décor. Fabricated to precise specifications utilizing water-jet cutting technology, CNC routing, thermo forming, TIG welding, upholstery and powder coating, the sculptural pendants with specialized lighting, wall and ceiling sculptures, and decorative metal screens were cut, formed, assembled, welded, sanded, with specialty applied finishes by the A&ES creative team.
- Research and analysis of the client’s goals and requirements
- Formulation of preliminary space plans
- Provision of Project Management services including preparation of project budgets and schedules
- Preparation of construction documents, consisting of plans, elevations, details and specifications
- Preparation of construction documents to adhere to regional building and fire codes
- Interactive component design and production
- Lighting design, coordination and integration
- In-house fabrication
- CNC routingWater-jet cutting
- Metal fabrication (certified TIG welding)
- Thermo forming
- Powder coat finishes