Florida’s A&ES design/build team completes themed environment for 3700sf interactive exhibit at IPlay City in Curacao
Get your exercise on at the Wii gaming stations. Act out the next Broadway smash hit on stage in the theatre. Role play as a banker, chef, fire fighter, mail clerk and more. And when you are exhausted, you can kick back and relax in the themed lobby and reception space while watching your child in the toddler soft play area. IPlay City makes child education a fun and entertaining activity for the whole family.
An eight week design-build project, the A&ES creative team designed and fabricated highly detailed and ornate scenic elements, including custom millwork and casework, interactive elements, custom painted faux finishes, hand-painted murals and props, integrating them into a colorful and attractive environment that is sure to be a rewarding experience for children and parents alike.
- Research and analysis of the client’s goals and requirements
- Formulation of preliminary space plans
- Selection and specifications of furniture, fixtures, equipment and millwork, including layout drawings and detailed product descriptions
- Provision of Project Management services including preparation of project budgets and schedules
- Preparation of construction documents, consisting of plans, elevations, details and specifications
- Preparation of construction documents to adhere to regional building and fire codes
- Interactive exhibit design and production
- Lighting design, coordination and integration
- Graphic design, development and production
- In-house fabrication