AE&S’ LegoLand® Florida for Merlin Entertainment is a world-class theme park
With the advantage of scenic design development by the A&ES team, Legoland Florida is a colorful place of wonder for kids of all ages! A unique attraction that blends the popular construction toy with the natural beauty of Florida’s legendary Cypress Gardens, Legoland Florida is a benchmark of excellence in the theme park arena. A&ES, one of Florida’s best design/build companies, has been hired by Britain’s Merlin Entertainment to provide design assist, design development, fabrication and installation of scenery, props and an interactive water feature at the new Florida attraction. It is one of five fabulous Legoland theme parks, the others being located in Germany, Denmark, England and California.
Legoland Florida, located on 32 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, will open on October 15th with water rides, replicas of cities and buildings, walkways and huge Lego statues and many stations for buying and building Lego toys. It is the largest Legoland theme park yet, and, with the magic touch of A&ES making it a cut above the ordinary, Merlin Entertainment will be pleased to welcome more visitors than ever to Legoland Florida!
- Research and analysis of the client’s goals and requirements.
- Selection of color, materials, and finishes.
- Selection and specifications of furniture, fixtures, equipment and millwork, including layout drawings and detailed product descriptions.
- Provision of Project Management services including preparation of project budgets and schedules.
- Preparation of construction documents, consisting of plans, elevations, details and specifications.
- Preparation of construction documents to adhere to regional building and fire codes.
- In-house fabrication and installation.