Olives Restaurant at Atlantis Resort and Casino (Bahamas)
Designed by interior architect and designer Jeffrey Beers International, Olives Atlantis features an interior rich with golden light, colorful textiles, and ornamental décor, creating a coastal Caribbean atmosphere that deepens and enhances the dining experience.
In a highly-coordinated effort with Woslee Construction (Bahamas) and Jeffrey Bears International (New York), Attraction & Entertainment Solutions (Florida) was tasked with custom fabricating the decorative metal rolling doors, curved screens and polished copper back bar that adorn the restaurant interior. Fabricated to precise specifications utilizing water-jet cutting technology, the many pieces of the intricately detailed aluminum shapes and custom seeded glass were assembled, welded, sanded, and coated with specialty scenic finishes by the A&ES creative team. Because of the complexity involved in coordinating the design, pre-production (prototyping), production and fabrication, the project presented a unique challenge that required precise organization, efficient task management, and timely coordination between the various construction, design and production teams. The result was another highly successful project that was both engaging and rewarding.
- Research and analysis of the client’s goals and requirements
- Assessment of preliminary space plans
- Provision of Project Management services including preparation of project budgets and schedules
- Preparation of construction documents, consisting of plans, details and specifications
- Preparation of construction documents to adhere to regional building and fire codes
- Logistics coordination and planning
- Pre-production and prototyping
- In-house fabrication
- Shop drawings (CAD)
- Water-jet cut metal (aluminum)
- Prototyping and production
- Metal fabrication (certified)
- Specialty paint faux finishes (Matthews paint certified)